Tank Covers – Floating Covers
how to buy Lyrica online Our floating covers are custom manufactured out of geomembrane materials and are suitable for any of the following purposes:
• Odor control
• Evaporation control
• Barrier gas collection
• Temperature insulation
• Rainwater barrier & collection
The type of fabric used and the specifications of the cover differ depending on the material to be contained. The tank cover may float on the surface of the material in the tank, fluctuating and remaining in contact with the fluid level in the tank. The cover may be suspended over the material in the tank, or may be inflated by collected gases.
The ETP Floating Cover is a system that allows for relatively easy deployment, uses proven materials, allows for economy of scale in manufacture, and incorporates the experience from having manufactured many different collection systems.
purchase Lyrica cheap The Floating Covers feature:
• A skirt on all four sides which eliminates the need to tie the collection system to the berm.
• A modular design which allows for multiple units to be used together. By making each cover in a size that is not too large for easy handling, costly installation crews can be eliminated.
• The XR-5 cover is a proven material for bio-gas collection. It is strong, tough, and it is highly resistant to bio-gases. Its low gas permeability makes it ideal for the collection of biogases and for use as a float cover material.
• Poly log floats are used to float the cover and to form passageways for the collection of the biogas.
• These floats are in sealed sleeves of the XR-5 material. They are permanently fastened to the underside of the cover at the time of installation.
• Rainwater drainage is provided by the use of thru-cover drains. By extending the drains to the same depth as the skirts, gas loss is prevented. They also function as a pressure relief device in the event the cover ever has excessive pressure under it.
• Bio-gas collection is provided by the gas pick up points which allow the gas to move to the manifold. These pick up points are welded to the cover using the same technology used to weld the seams.
• The cover’s unique design allows it to act as a gas storage container at times of peak production, and will level out the gas production/demand cycle.
• The tie-down points are provided around the cover’s perimeter to allow for easy installation and placement.
• All metals used are stainless steel. Covers are custom made and can be almost any size.